Retail Price:₹ 795.00/-
• The Companies Act, 2013 has been comprehensively covered including the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 along with Relevant Rules, Notifications and Circulars
• Incorporates the newly inserted and notified provisions of the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017 as applicable for November, 2018 Exams.
• Incorporates all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013
• Answers to Practical Problems asked in Past Exams have been given as per the law applicable for November, 2018 Exams.
• Full coloured Photos have been used in all the 5 Chapters of ‘General Communication’. Keywords in these 5 Chapters have been highlighted by using the Red Colour
• In all the Chapters of Business Ethics, Photographs have been included.
• In all the chapters of ‘Ethics and Communication’, simplified language and short sentences have been used and Keywords have been highlighted by making them ‘Bold Italics
• The simplified language used in this Book would make the study simple and interesting. The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would help the students in building strong conceptual clarity.
• Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting
• The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations
• This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for November, 2018 Exams
• This Book is updated up to 30th April, 2018 and is meant for November, 2018 Exams
1. The Indian Contract Act, 1872
2. The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
3. The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
4. The Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
5. The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
6. Nature of a Company
7. Kinds of Companies
8. Incorporation of a Company
9. Memorandum and Articles
11. Allotment of shares
12. Shares and Share Capital
13. Transfer and Transmission of Shares
14. Membership in a Company
15. Borrowing Powers
18. Public Deposits
19. General Meetings
20. Company Law in a Computerised Enviornment
22. Introduction to Business Ethics
23. Corporate Governance
24. Corporate Social Responsibility
25. Environmental Ethics
26. Workplace Ethics
27. Ethics in Marketing and Consumer Protection
28. Ethics in Accounting and Finance
29. Communication in Business Environment
30. Basic Understanding of Legal Deeds and Documents
31. Essentials of Communication
32. Interpersonal Communication Skills
33. Group Dynamics
34. Communication Ethics
35. Corporate Culture, Change and Innovative Sprits
100 % AUTHENTIC PRODUCT GUARANTEE
|Each book uploaded on our portal passes through rigorous Anti-Piracy check to ensure the book is genuine. We have teams deployed for checking the quality at multiple levels.
Team 1 : Before uploading a book we ensure each book is coming through an approved source.
Team 2 : Before an order goes for packing we checks the authenticity of the procuring source. Then only we process the order.
|Author(s)||CA CS Munish Bhandari|
|Publisher||Bestword Publications Pvt Ltd|
|Edition||20th Edition 2018|
|Publish Year||August 2018|Retail Price:₹ 795.00/-
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)