Retail Price:₹ 695.00/-
CC Chatterjees Human Physiology Volume 1 12th Edition by Nitin Ashok John
A textbook of physiology with an integrative approach to related anatomy biochemistry:-
1. Completely revised, entirely rewritten, thoroughly updated, and judiciously enlarged by a highly qualified and experienced team of editors.
2. Contents of both the volumes have now been brought up to the most recent level of scientific information on the subject of human physiology, incorporating latest trends in teaching and research.
3. All the illustrations have been redrawn, restructured and relabelled, and described keeping the presentation in tune and style with the recent international textbooks on the subject.
4. Textbook is especially designed for undergraduate students of courses in medical sciences (MBBS), dental sciences (BDS), other systems of medicine (BIMS, BAMS), homoeopathy (BHMS), and allied health sciences (BSc), laboratory medicine, etc.
5. Also useful as a stepping stone for postgraduate students (MD, MS, MSc and PhD scholars) in anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, clinical medicine, laboratory medicine, etc.
6. Designed as per syllabus of USMLE and PLAB; and meets the curriculum of integrative learning of medical schools of Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, China, and all African and Caribbean medical schools.
7. Tailored-made for the students of pharmacy and includes the topic of ‘Health Education’ as per the recommended syllabus of AICTE, India.
8. Also the text covers the syllabus of students of nursing and paramedical sciences.
1. This edition is printed in full-colour to help students learn and retain with ease of absorption.
2. Besides collosal rewriting and revamping of the text, an attractive feature of this edition is the addition of snapshots of well-known scientists/physiologists who have made huge and significant contributions to the development and knowledge on the key topics | areas of physiology.
3. Concepts of clinical applied physiology have been further elaborated and strengthened in this edition.
About the Author :-
Nitin Ashok John MBBS, MD (Physiology), PGDMLE (Medical Law and Ethics), DIH, PGDHAis currently Professor and Head, Department of Physiology, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, and earlier was Professor and Head, Department of Physiology, Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry. He graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sewagram, and completed his MD from Indira Gandhi Government Medical College, Nagpur. He has an experience of 24 years, including 20 years of teaching physiology to medical, dental and paramedical students. He has written Practical Physiology for MBBS Students, Practical Physiology for Dental Students and Practical Anatomy and Physiology for Pharmacy Students (all published under CBSPD banner), and has a number of national and international publications to his credit. He has received specialized training in immunological, molecular and animal cell techniques, and bioinformatics about biomedical communication. He is member of various national and international scientific committees. He has revised and edited of both the volumes of Chatterjee’s Human Physiology with great amount of dedication, commitment and sincerity.
100 % AUTHENTIC PRODUCT GUARANTEE
|Each book uploaded on our portal passes through rigorous Anti-Piracy check to ensure the book is genuine. We have teams deployed for checking the quality at multiple levels.
Team 1 : Before uploading a book they ensure each book is coming through an approved source.
Team 2 : Before an order goes for packing the team checks the authenticity of the procuring source. Then only we process the order.
|Author(s)||Nitin Ashok John|
|Publisher||CBS Publishers and Distributors|
|Publish Year||August 2018|Retail Price:₹ 695.00/-
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)