Retail Price:₹ 1695.00/-
Modern System of Ophthalmology (MSO) Clinico-Investigative Ophthalmologyis a series of multiple volumes, planned with a very specific aim to cater to the needs of postgraduate students | residents in ophthalmology. Volume editors of this series make a team of like-minded and devoted teachers from different subspecialties. under the MSO series provides a skillful integration of various fundamental clinical evaluation methods with the sophisticated hi-tech investigative techniques for diagnosis of ophthalmic disorders. The text material, complete and up-to-date with recent advances, has been organized in ten sections.
– Section I Clinical Methods in Ophthalmology: General Considerations
– Section II Clinical Evaluation and Investigative Techniques in Cornea
– Section III Clinical Evaluation and Investigative Techniques in Glaucoma
– Section IV Clinical Evaluation and Investigations in Uveitis
– Section V Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Disorders of Ocular Motility
– Section VI Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Disorders of Ocular Adnexa
– Section VII Clinical Evaluation and Investigations for Cataract Surgery
– Section VIII Special Investigations for Retina, Vitreous and Optic Nerve
– Section IX Imaging Techniques in Ophthalmology
– Section X Determination of Refractive Errors.
|Publisher||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Publish Year||June 2018|Retail Price:₹ 1695.00/-
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)