• A never before fun and learn approach to study a bland subject like pharmacology. The book retains the same flavor in studying the subject as the author’s classes.
• The content has been thoroughly revised and updated as per the recent developments.
• The cardiovascular drugs section has been updated with recent ACC/AHA Guidelines 2017 on CHF and Hypolipidemics.
• An integrated approach of understanding has been followed in the book with Conceptual Boxes highlighting the interrelation of Pharmacology with other clinical and nonclinical subjects.
• Further details related to drugs have been summarized in Clinical Boxes.
• All chapters now contain Classifications of various drug classes to strengthen the basic understanding of the readers.
• Recent guidelines in management of Tuberculosis, Leprosy and HIV have been incorporated.
• Antimalarial, Antileprosy and Anti-HIV vaccines have also been discussed.
• A detailed chart on Autonomic Nervous System Drugs has been included with this edition to help the readers revise it.
Dr Ranjan Kumar Patel MD Pharmacology is a renowned faculty of Pharmacology in India as well as visiting faculty in various medical colleges in the countries like China, Russia, Ukraine, Philippines and Europe. He did his MD in Pharmacology from University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, Delhi. Being a topper in AIPG, he opted for Pharmacology which shows his immense love for the subject. Eloquent speaker and passion for teaching make him very popular amongst the students. He organizes his own classes in pharmacology all over India known as CPR (Conceptual Pharmacology Revision). Every year thousands of students are benefitted from his lectures and have reached their desired destinations.
|Publisher||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Publish Year||April 2018|
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)