Retail Price:₹ 995.00/-
• Contents are meticulously designed to give you the insight to the topics followed by MCQs with Explanations.
• Every chapter includes latest MCQs from 2017 to 2018.
• Covers 2000 MCQs and 100 IBQs
• More than 200 Illustrations and photographs are given to supplement the theoretical concepts.
• Covers three major aspects of PSM—Preventive and Social Medicine, Medical Research and Statistics and Community Medicine and Public Health.
• Comprises latest guidelines pertaining to gestational diabetes mellitus, anaphylaxis management, tuberculosis updated management, so il transmitted helminthiasis, National Leprosy Eradication Program, National AIDS Control Program, newer infections – NIPAH virus, SARS, MERS, Disease X, JNC 8 Hypertension guidelines, acute coronary syndrome algorithm, Juvenile Delinquency Act.
• Chapter on Health Planning and Health Care Management is reorganized to include all national policies and programs for providing approachable primary and secondary health care.
• The chapter on Immunization and Vaccines has been added separately to enable the understanding of primary prevention modality used nowadays by the immunizing agents.
• The national health programs/policies have been attached to the respective disease or health related events in respective chapters.
• Point-wise information is provided in three different colors boxes like 174 High Yield (in red), 115 Must Remember (in Yellow) and 116 Good to Remember (in Green), which will help you to recall the important information in short time.
Dr Mukhmohit Singh MBBS, MD (Community Medicine) PGDHS had been working as Assistant Professor Community Medicine and Public Health and Preventive Medicine and Public Health Specialist. He also held the positions as Epidemiologist— integrated disease surveillance program (IDSP) UT administration Chandigarh and Research Officer, PGIMER, Chandigarh. He had also been the recipient of ERS Gold Sp. Award for his excellence in the field of community medicine. Besides he is a member of Indian Public Health Association, Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine, Research Society for Study of Diabetes and European Respiratory Society. He is an eloquent speaker and have a knack for providing training to the young medicos makes him a popular trainer. He possesses a good flare for writing and has written several books like — Review of PGI Chandigarh (PGM EE) 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 and Biostatistics Review for PGMEE and PSM Trends for PGMEE
Dr Shveta Saini MBBS, MD (Com. Medicine) had been working as Assistant Professor Community Medicine and Public Health, Preventive Medicine and Public Health Specialist. She is very dynamic and enthusiastic in her field and has been recognized for her active contribution in the field of community medicine. She is a member of several institutions like— Indian Public Health Association and Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine. Her flawless delivery of lecture and clarity in the concept makes her very popular amongst the students. She has also been an author of books like— Review of PGI Chandigarh (PGMEE) 2015-2016 and 2016-2017, Biostati stics Review for PGMEE and PSM Trends for PGMEE along with Dr Mukhmohit Singh.
|Author(s)||Dr Mukhmohit Singh, Dr Shveta Saini|
|Publisher||CBS Publishers & Distributors|
|Publish Year||July 2018|Retail Price:₹ 995.00/-
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)