Retail Price:₹ 27631.00/-
- Access the complete contents online or on your mobile device
- Take full advantage of the latest advances
- Make optimal, well-coordinated use of all appropriate therapies
- Review the latest molecular biology knowledge
- Make the best decisions on cancer screening and prevention, palliative care etc.
Access the complete contents online or on your mobile device, with quarterly updates reflecting late-breaking developments in cancer care, free for the first year on LWW Health Library.
Take full advantage of the latest advances with brand-new chapters on Hallmarks of Cancer, Molecular Methods in Cancer, Oncogenic Viruses, Cancer Screening, and new sections on Genetic testing and counseling for cancer, plus comprehensive updates throughout – including coverage of the newest biologic therapies.
Make optimal, well-coordinated use of all appropriate therapies with balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist in each major treatment chapter.
Review the latest molecular biology knowledge for each type of cancer and its implications for improved management.
Make the best decisions on cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality-of-life issues.
|Author(s)||Vincent T DeVita, Theodore S Lawrence, Steven A Rosenberg|
|Publisher||Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams and Wilkins|
|Publish Year||December 2014|Retail Price:₹ 27631.00/-