Retail Price: ₹ 1995.00/- [ 13.00% off ]
In the book, the focus is on “The differential diagnosis of symptoms and signs”. Common clinical conditions from various systems are included. It is taken care for each topic to have a format of brief introduction with definition as applicable, enumeration of the differential diagnosis in text, box, table, and figure format as needed, explanation of differentiating each condition based on history, clinical features and investigations leading to particular diagnosis. Wherever possible algorithmic approach been adopted. Where it is essential, illustrations have been incorporated. Each chapter ends with important references for further reading. As the emphasis is on differential diagnosis, treatment aspects are not included as a conscious decision.
• Focuses on differential diagnosis of symptoms and sign.
• Each chapter discusses definition, differential diagnosis, history, clinical features and investigations, leading to diagnosis.
• 23 sections divided into 195 chapters.
• Supported by explanatory tables, illustrations and algorithms.
• Chapters are contributed by the experts in their respective fields from all over India.
• Information has been presented lucidly and in a reader-friendly manner.
• The book will be a boon for the pediatricians to guide them in day-to-day practice as well as for the pediatric residents.
|Author(s)||K Nedunchelian and P Ramachandran S Thangavelu and NC Gowrishankar|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Edition||1st Edition 2019|
|Publish Year||August 2019|
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)