Retail Price:₹ 895.00/-
This textbook has been specifically prepared for BP students for learning pathology comprehensively and effectively in high user-friendly format.
• Designed and compiled exactly as per syllabus and format of learning Pathology in BPT course as prescribed by different universities
• Lecture-based format of the content (56 lectures in all); include 26 Lectures of General Pathology (Chapters 1-9), and 30 Lectures of Systematic Pathology (Chapters 10-19)
• List of important questions given at the end of each lecture under three headings: Long Answers Questions, Medium Answers Questions, and Short Answers Questions, as per pattern of theory examination laid down by all universities
• Current concepts on various aspects of common diseases given in simple, lucid and easily understandable and reproducible approach
• Fully supported by labelled illustrations, schematic drawing and numerous tables for enhanced understanding and clarity of subject
• Gist box given at the end of every topic as summary of salient points for quick revision in a short time
• Normal reference values of common investigations of blood and body fluids appended at the end of the book In essence, the textbook provides complete coverage of the subject of pathology for BPT students as per their syllabus for learning pathology completely, and as per examination pattern prescribed for them by the universities, and should be adequate and within grasp of all levels of students.
• Useful for students of other physiotherapy courses (BSc, DPT) and allied health sciences.
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher|
|Publish Year||May 2018|Retail Price:₹ 895.00/-
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)