Retail Price:₹ 1295.00/-
• Revised and updated chapters including new drugs and latest treatment guidelines.
• Wide range of topics from basic pharmacological concepts to practical therapeutics.
• A new chapter on ‘Nitric Oxide and Vasoactive Peptide Signal Molecules’; has been added along with novel drugs that act by modifying action/turnover of these molecules.
• Priority has been accorded to drugs that are marked in India, and their leading brand names are mentioned along with dosage forms.
• List of abbreviations provided in the beginning of the book.
• All recently released drugs are included.
• Eye catching drug classification charts which help create pictorial memory.
• Several new figures, charts, tables and highlight boxes have been added.
• Focus on ‘evidence-based medicine’ by extensive reference to credible studies and endpoint trials.
• India-specific information on diseases, drugs and treatment guidelines, particularly for TB, leprosy, HIV-AIDS, malaria, kala-azar, etc.
• Therapeutic recommendations from eminent professional bodies and organizations.
• The ‘Problem Directed Study’ at the end of most chapters provides an exercise in therapeutic decision making.
• Includes Appendices on Solution to Problem Directed Study; Prescribing in Pregnancy; Drugs in Breastfeeding; and Drugs and Fixed Dose Combinations Banned in India.
• A brief list of useful references for further reading is provided at the end of the book.
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Publish Year||July 2018|Retail Price:₹ 1295.00/-
(Visited 234 times, 1 visits today)