Retail Price:₹ 595.00/-
• A clear and all-inclusive guide of practical physiology.
• Revised and duly updated for the benefits of students.
• Text has been updated as per recent Medical Council of India (MCI) guidelines.
• Consolidates the various physiology practicals with relevant text and images.
• Well-labeled diagrams and flowcharts.
• Includes actual graphs of amphibian practicals.
• Each experiment contains:
• Student Objectives in the beginning to highlight what the student is expected to learn, followed by a brief Introduction of the practical
• After explaining the Principle, the Apparatus required for the experiment is described
• Detailed step-by-step Procedure, Observations and Results are then elaborated
• Precautions to minimize the error in the practicals are listed after the Results
• All experiments have a physiological and clinical importance; a separate heading has been ascribed for Physioclinical Significance in each experiment.
• Each chapter ends with Questions along with their answers to help the student to prepare for their examination viva.
• Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE) has been added at the end of each practical to acquaint the student with the mode of practical assessment.
• Important points highlighted in colored Boxes throughout the text as Notes/Comments.
• A new section on Sample Problem Solving has been added.
• Appendix included at the end.
• A useful resource for undergraduate students of physiology for all health science streams
|Author(s)||Mona Bedi and VP Varshney|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Publish Year||July 2018|Retail Price:₹ 595.00/-
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)