Retail Price:₹ 3995.00/-
This book is compiled with comprehensive review of basic trichology, diagnostic trichology, medical and surgical trichology along with the chapters on liaison therapy and evolution of trichology in India. The book is compounded with systematic approach to a case of hair loss and counseling of hair loss patients with due emphasis on difficult to treat hair loss. This book includes compilation of 54 chapters written by nationally recognized authors who practice trichology with compassion and dedication. The chapters are well-written and easy to read. All the chapters follow uniform format starting with “Key messages” and ending with the “summary or conclusion”. Book lovers will find clinical photographs, flowcharts, tables and illustrations useful in understanding the chapters comprehensively. The chapters like recent advances in pathogenesis with clinico-therapeutic correlation, elaborate section on Trichoscopy, updates on evolving and promising therapies, extensive coverage of surgical trichology and cosmetic trichology have all added to the richness of the book. Clinico-therapeutic trichology has in-depth coverage of topics with latest updates.
• Comprehensive and the biggest textbook on hair disorders in India comprising of basic, clinical, investigative, surgical and cosmetic trichology
• Written by nationally recognized authors in the field of trichology
• Contains 6 sections with 54 well-written chapters
• Includes more than 400 clinical photographs and flowcharts
• Book lovers will find clinical photographs, flowcharts, tables and illustrations useful in understanding the chapters easily and conclusively.
|Author(s)||BS Chandrashekar, Madura C|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Publish Year||June 2018|Retail Price:₹ 3995.00/-
(Visited 137 times, 1 visits today)