IAN Textbook of Neurology By Arabinda Mukherjee
• This textbook of neurology is written by the top experts in neurology in the country under the aegis of India Academy of Neurology
• This book provides a concise yet comprehensive clinical approach to both common and rare neurological disorders seen in clinical practice
• Chapters have been organised into 12 sections covering headache, neuroinfections, stroke, epilepsy, movement disorders, central nervous system demyelination, dementia and cognitive disorders, neuromuscular disorders, neurotoxicology, neurorehabilitation, recent advances, and miscellaneous
• This book provides streamlined content supplemented by relevant tables, images, boxes and flowcharts, which make learning and understanding simpler.
• An ideal reference book with authoritative information for clinicians and postgraduate students across India as well as the Southeast Asia who are keen to learn the art and science of neurology.
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher|
|Publish Year||April 2018|
Retail Price:₹ 3495.00/-
(Visited 83 times, 1 visits today)