Income Computation and Disclosure Standards, 6th Edition
Ready Reckoner in Q & A Format
About the book
The sixth edition comprehensively covers notified revised ICDS applicable to all the assessees following mercantile system of accounting and where Income is chargeable under the head “Profits and Gains of Business or Profession” or “Income from Other Sources”.
All the provisions of ICDS have been analysed in the book in an exhaustive manner with a practical approach. The practical illustrations provided in Q&A Format in the book are immensely helpful to various stake holders viz professionals, practitioners, corporates, regulators, etc in understanding the complex situations in a lucid manner.
The requirements of ITR forms and Tax Audit Reporting have been comprehensively covered.
- Covers the changes in Income-tax Act by the Finance Act, 2018
- Detailed chapter on proposed ICDS on Real Estate Transactions
- Complete coverage of notified revised ICDS in Q&A format
- Practical illustrations on each ICDS
- Relevant clauses of Form 3CD (Tax Audit Report) referred
- Relevant clauses of ITRs for AY 2018-19 covered
- Exhaustive Comparison of revised ICDS with relevant Accounting Standards (AS) and Ind AS
- For convenience, text of notified revised ICDS and AS covered
|Author(s)||Dr. N Suresh|
|Publish Year||May 2018|
Retail Price:₹ 995.00/-
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)