About the book
A LLP contains features of two long-standing forms of business associations, namely the ‘company’ and the ‘partnership firm’. A LLP, thus, is a hybrid of a company and a partnership. To explore this new business structure, every businessman and professional would need to know, in a concise and simple way, the advantages, nuances, and complexities involved. This book explains the nuances of the LLPs and addresses several issues concerning the construction of the Act. This book, Limited Liability Partnerships –Law and Practice, contains an analysis of the law of LLPs in India from a legal practitioner’s viewpoint and seeks to provide answer to the questions concerning LLPs.
The unique format and structure of the book makes it a very useful buy for those looking to get all relevant information on any section of the Limited Liability Act, 2008 with the least effort. The book covers the liquidation of LLPs in case of inability to pay debts under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
The Frequently Asked Questions and Ready Referencer, arranged in a tabular and easy to read format, is handy for the busy professional to find quick information on all the key topics.
• Comprehensive Section-wise commentary
• Applicability and implication of the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Act, 1956 on LLPs
• Implication of the provisions of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 on winding-up of LLPs
• Discussion on FDI into LLPs in terms of FEMA-20R Regulations, 2017
• Detailed discussion on conversion into LLPs, along-with flow charts
• LLPs by and amongst professionals, viz., CSs, CAs, CMAs and Advocates
• Ready reckoner on penal provisions under the LLP Act
• Detailed discussion on practical issues and procedures along with FAQs
• Latest notifications, circulars and clarifications issued by MCA and RBI
|Publish Year||May 2018|
Retail Price:₹ 2495.00/-
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)