Retail Price:₹ 13489.00/-
Liu, Volpe, and Galetta’s Neuro-Ophthalmology: Diagnosis and Management, 3rd Edition remains unique in its complete, authoritative coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders affecting the eye. Bridging the gap between a handbook and an encyclopedic resource, it distills a vast amount of information into a single, concise, superbly illustrated volume. User-friendly and thoroughly up to date, this highly renowned reference is a one-stop resource for current information in this growing area.
– Combines over 1,000 illustrations and cross references with tables, outlines, and flow-diagrams to provide you with everything you need to understand the underlying presentation, pathophysiology, neuroimaging, and diagnostic studies in neuro-ophthalmology, along with the ideal diagnostic, treatment, and ongoing management tools for all neuro-ophthalmic conditions.
– Covers the neurological examination and the bedside neuro-ophthalmic evaluation of comatose patients that demonstrates how the examination can be used to confirm a diagnosis arrived at from the patient history.
– Includes the expertise and knowledge of a small, hand-picked contributor team that ensure the latest advances are incorporated into each chapter.
New to this Edition:-
– Contains increased coverage on the use of optical coherence tomography (OCT) and its role in revolutionizing the ability to make more accurate neuro-ophthalmic diagnoses.
– Features twice the number of videos as the previous edition, including new footage of eye movement and eyelid disorders, pupillary abnormalities, and examination techniques. Also included are instructional videos demonstrating diagnostic bedside vestibular techniques in addition to therapeutic repositioning maneuvers used to treat all variants (i.e., posterior, horizontal, and anterior canals) of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV).
– Provides all-new information on gaze disorders, nystagmus, and neuro-ophthalmic manifestations of demyelinating disease.
– Presents current knowledge on vestibular disease and the neuro-ophthalmic manifestations of head trauma, as well as brainstem, cerebellar, and degenerative diseases.
– Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Grant T. Liu, MD, Professor of Neurology and Ophthalmology, Division of Neuro-Ophthalmology, Departments of Neurology and Ophthalmology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Schei Eye Institute, and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA; Nicholas J. Volpe, MD, Adele Niessen Professor of Ophthalmology and Neurology, Division of Neuro-Ophthalmology, Departments of Neurology and Ophthalmology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Scheie Eye Institute, and The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA and Steven L. Galetta, MD, Philip K. Moskowitz, MD Professor and Chair of Neurology, Department of Neurology; Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
|Author(s)||Grant T. Liu, Nicholas J. Volpe, Steven L. Galetta|
|Publish Year||April 2018|Retail Price:₹ 13489.00/-
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)