Retail Price:₹ 19169.00/-
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Part of the highly respected Master Techniques in Surgery series, Colon and Rectal Surgery: Abdominal Operations, 2nd Edition, provides the authoritative, up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in colon and rectal surgery. Covering both basic and advanced procedures, this edition contains superbly illustrated, expertly written chapters covering virtually any colorectal surgical technique likely to be performed today. Each contributing author presents a real-world viewpoint on a particular surgery, and outstanding full-color illustrations provide visual support for every procedure.
– Presents easy-to-digest, clinically relevant material from world-renowned colon and rectal surgeons who explain their preferred techniques step by step, including indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, postoperative management, outcomes, complications, and follow-up.
– Covers left and right colon resections performed open and laparoscopically, colectomies, proctocolectomies, abdominoperianal resections, restorative and reconstructive techniques for proctocolectomy and pelvis reconstruction, stomal complications, treatment of rectal prolapse, ventral hernia repair, and small bowel strictureplasty.
– Includes 14 all-new chapters:
– Transanal Total Mesorectal Excision
– Robotic Total Colectomy with Ileorectal Anastomosis
– Robotic Total Proctocolectomy
– Robotic Restorative Proctocolecotmy
– Robotic Abdominoperineal Resection
– Extended Extralevator Abdominoperineal Resection
– Ileal Conduit Construction After Exenteration (Bricker Conduit)
– Posterior Sacrectomy and Reconstruction with Alloderm
– Open Resection Rectopexy
– Robotic Rectopexy
– Laparoscopic Ventral Mesh Rectopexy
– Parastomal Hernia: Laparoscopic Ventral Repair
– Robotic Ventral Hernia Repair
– Ventral Hernia: Component Separation Technique
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
– Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
– Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
– Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
|Author(s)||Steven D. Wexner , James W. Fleshman|
|Publisher||Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams and Wilkins|
|Publish Year||April 2018|Retail Price:₹ 19169.00/-
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)