List Price: ₹ 1095.00/- [ 13.00% off ]
Offer Price: ₹ 953.00
The Protocols in Neonatology is a practical book for newborn healthcare providers-pediatricians, fellows, nurses and postgraduates involved in day-to-day care of well and sick newborns. With each protocol the book provides contents meant to standardize care of newborns.
– Up-to-date, concise, precise, India-specific contents.
– Covers over 70 neonatal conditions.
– Contributions by more than 50 experts.
– Divided into seven sections-Clinical approach to sick newborn, Care of well newborn, Care of preterm/low birth weight/high risk newborn, Neonatal dilemmas, Specific therapies, Interpreting tests and Miscellaneous topics.
– An essential bedside aid for clinical care.
– This book is useful for Neonatology fellow, resident doctors and practicing pediatricians
|Author(s)||Rhishikesh Thakre and Srinivas Murki Ranjan Kumar Pejaver and Sandeep Kadam and Naveen Bajaj and Sanjay Wazir and Ashish Jain|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Edition||2nd Edition 2020|
|Publish Year||September 2019|
Target Audience :-
Neonatology fellow, resident doctors and practicing pediatricians, Pediatricians
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)