R A Nelson’s Indian Penal Code – Including the Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 2018 (Set of 4 Volumes)
Retail Price:₹ 6995.00/-
• A leading treatise on the subject for over ten decades, this work, is a section-wise presentation of the complex and multi-dimensional subject of criminal law in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner.
• This 12th edition has been extensively and meticulously revised to include all latest and notable decisions of the Supreme Court and various High Courts.
• Several topics have been added and existing comments have been elaborated taking into account the changes brought about by recent legislative amendments as well as judgments of higher courts.
• The book, primarily concerned with the substantive offences incorporated in the Indian Penal Code, 1860 also traces and analyses the legislative as well as judicial developments in other countries such as the UK, USA, Canada and Australia.
• Authenticity, originality and reliability have always been the hallmarks of this publication and every possible care has been taken in this edition to maintain the original excellence, style and quality of the work.
• This edition will be an invaluable reference for judges, lawyers, investigating officers, judicial and police training academies (national and state), police departments, CBI officials, researchers and scholars.
|Author(s)||R A Nelson|
|Edition||12th Edition 2018|
|Publish Year||June 2018|Retail Price:₹ 6995.00/-
(Visited 73 times, 1 visits today)