Review of Pathology and Genetics (Free Interactive DVD-ROM) 10th Edition 2018 By Gobind Rai Garg and Sparsh Gupta
• The book has been fully colored so as to enhance its visual appeal for the readers.
• The book has been thoroughly updated keeping in sync with the recent exam questions.
• Important new topics pertaining to recent exam questions (like blood transfusion, genetic diagnosis of disorders, Updated
• WHO criteria for Plasma cell cancers etc) have been incorporated.
• Large numbers of images as per latest All India and AIIMS pattern have been added with the theory so as to increase the grasp over image-based questions being asked in different examinations.
• A new feature “Golden points” has been added before the chapter review so as to facilitate last minute revision prior to the exams.
• Every chapter has the presence of an annexure containing the information required for the extra edge in the exams.
• Special boxes “Mnemonic”, “Recent exam questions”, “Key points” and “Concept” have been placed regularly in the text so as to highlight important facts.
• Includes latest exam pattern questions and Image Based Questions along with 300 images.
• Facts and concepts based on latest editions of Robbins 9/e, Harsh Mohan 7/e, Harrison 19/e, CMDT 2018, Wintrobe’s 13/e, Williams’s 8/e, Ackerman’s 10/e and Sternberg 6/e.
• Answers of all recent questions of 2018, All India (2012-1991), AIIMS (Nov 2017-1991), PGI Chandigarh (2017-2000), and various solved MCQs of other state exams (2016-1995).
• Special points like NEET buster and Golden Points added for last minute revision.
• Interactive 3 hours DVD-ROM containing live lectures on Immunology.
• Chapterwise text in a new layout for enabling the students to study antegrade and retrogate.
• Large number of diagrams, flow charts, and easy-to-grasp mnemonics.
|Author(s)||Gobind Rai Garg, Sparsh Gupta|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher|
|Publish Year||April 2018|
Retail Price:₹ 995.00/-
(Visited 106 times, 1 visits today)