• Bestselling book on the subject.
• Thoroughly revised and updated including latest exam pattern and image based questions.
• Facts and concepts based on latest editions of KDT 7th, Katzung 13th, Goodman Gilman 13th, and Harrison 19th and CMDT 2018.
• Includes explained answers of all recent questions (2018-2012), All India (2012-1995), AIIMS (Nov 2017-1995), and PGI Chandigarh (2017-2000).
• Includes NEET based questions.
• Numerical questions with explanations to cover recent questions asked in the examinations.
• A new chapter ‘Conceptual Questions’ added for preparation of USMLE, PLAB and AIIMS.
• New NBE based pattern (wider coverage, concept development, one-line approach).
• Golden points after theory of every chapter.
• High yield points highlighted separately as boxes on every page.
• Drugs of Choice have been incorporated separately at the end of each chapter.
• Interactive 3 hours DVD-ROM containing live lecture on Sympathetic System.
• Provides the advantage of both antegrade as well as retrograde study.
• Large number of easy-to-grasp Mnemonics.
• Annexures on ‘Histology of Pharmacology’, ‘New Drugs’ and ‘Drugs of Choice’.
• A Separate chapter on commonly asked Adverse Effects of Drugs.
• Authentic and complete question banks of various years with latest references and correct answers of AIIMS, PGI, DNB and AI examinations.
• A must buy for All India (NBE), AIIMS, PGI, JIPMER, DNB, FMGE and state entrance exams.
|Author(s)||Gobind Rai Garg, Sparsh Gupta|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher|
|Publish Year||May 2018|
Retail Price:₹ 895.00/-
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)