• Basic principle of dissection and technique of suturing is dealt with in detail
• In detail surgical anatomy in each chapter which is essential pillar of the surgical technique
• Plentiful photographs and illustrations nearly more than 8,000 of them will make the subject easily understandable
• All procedures are dealt with step by step with reasoning, precautions and difficulties at different places of technique
• Its unique presentations, detailed techniques, and plenty of photographs make this book differ from other operative surgery books
• Suturing, stapler, laparoscopy, advanced surgeries, robotics are all dealt with covering most of the surgical procedures–from simple one to complicated and current high technologies
• In second edition, few chapters are rearranged like chapter on surgeries in hernia so that important chapters are placed earlier. Newer photographs, illustrations and recent advances including current changes in surgical techniques are updated in this edition. Few new procedures like peroral endoscopic myotomy (POEM) are added also.
• uses for Undergraduate and postgraduate students of surgery as well as practitioners.
|Author(s)||Sriram Bhat M|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher|
|Publish Year||August 2017|
Retail Price:₹ 6995.00/-
(Visited 244 times, 1 visits today)