Retail Price:₹ 995.00/-
• Latest volume is the annually published series which reviews current topics in general surgery.
• The first section deals with topics of generic interest to all surgeons, and further chapters cover a range of subjects relating to breast, upper gastrointestinal, colorectal and vascular surgery.
• Include topics that reflect issues pertaining to surgeons worldwide, with the aim of updating the busy surgeon on the front line, but also stimulating interest in new developments such as 3D printing or modern training methods.
• Surgical trainees will also benefit from a comprehensive update across general surgery.
• Review of recent surgical trials provides a useful revision aid for postgraduate examinations.
|Author(s)||Michael Douek, Rachel Hargest|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers|
|Publish Year||June 2018|Retail Price:₹ 995.00/-
(Visited 151 times, 1 visits today)