The Alopecias 1st Edition 2018 by Jayakar Thomas
This book, The Alopecias, is designed as an academic project with the target readers as both postgraduate students and practicing dermatologist. All chapters encompass glimpses of existing knowledge in the light of recent advances in the segment of alopecia. We can now comprehend alopecia at a molecular level and we have now advanced our therapeutic realm to include lasers and immunodermatology, the cornerstone of all dermatologic endeavors.
• The book provides latest and in-depth coverage of various aspects related to alopecias in an easy-to-navigate format
• An excellent source for the practitioner who needs clear and precise answers to the problems encountered in their daily clinical practice
• All chapters encompass glimpses of existing knowledge in the light of recent advances in the segment of alopecia
• Each chapter begins with an introduction followed by etiopathogeneis, clinical features, investigations, differential diagnosis, and treatment of the hair disorders
• Chapters cover topics like basic embryology, anatomy, hair cycle, different forms of alopecias like alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, and folliculitis decalvans, followed by their investigations and therapeutic measures
• Text is supplemented by boxes, flowcharts, illustrations, and comparative tables for better understanding
• More than 400 clinical images and line art is the highlighting feature of the book
• An essential reference book for dermatologists, physicians, and postgraduate students.
|Author(s)||Jayakar Thomas, Co-Editors: Parimalam Kumar and Deepthi Ravi|
|Publisher||Jaypee Brothers Medical Publisher|
|Publish Year||April 2018|
Retail Price:₹ 1495.00/-
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)